Linggo, Mayo 22, 2016

Do You Have A Plumber In Your Family?

I was writing about having a relative help me out with a plumbing issue, and I realized that he is actually a licensed plumber of Austin plumbers. He no longer works as a plumber, but he knows how to do the job and has the license. I was thinking about how that was actually a blessing that he could do some of my plumbing work for me. 

It does help make you feel better when you hire someone you don't know from a professional company, though. Still, it was nice to get the family discount and his help.

1 komento:

  1. Hello,
    I’ve been thinking not to comment but once I read further in your blog I must say I was quite pleased with what was written in it. I must congratulate you for the good article and I agree on 100% with you, but I want to add that when it comes to Plumber services I always recommend http://starcasa.it because people there solved my problem permanently and really fast. :)

    TumugonBurahin